If your dad is the ultimate gentleman who appreciates a clean shave and crisp cologne, Father’s Day is the perfect occasion to reward him with some grooming must-haves. On the other hand, gifting Dad with a shaving kit or new scent can also encourage him to bring his morning routine to the next level! Just in time for the big day, here are our top Father’s Day grooming gifts to pick up now.
1) The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream, $16: As a budget friendly Father’s Day gift idea, this shaving cream from The Body Shop may be a solution. The product is made with maca root, which is derived from a Peruvian plant and was first discovered by the Incas 2,000 years ago. It claims to offer a smooth shave as a result.
2) The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements Of The Perfect Shave® Starter Kit – Unscented, $31: If your daddy travels frequently for business or pleasure, there’s nothing quite like a portable shaving kit to make his journey easier. This Art of Shaving Kit includes a pre-shave oil, a shaving cream made with glycerin and coconut oil, an after-shave balm and a shaving brush. It claims that all the products are made with botanical ingredients and essential oils, and meant to moisturize sensitive skin.
3) CLEAN Clean Classic Gift Set, $64: This cologne by CLEAN describes itself as “spicy, woody musk.” The scent itself combines notes of bergamot, basil and saffron, with hints of juniper berry, violet leaf, jasmine and musk. It comes with both an eau de toilette and a deodorant, for a two in one gift idea.
4) Jack Black ‘Clean and Cool’ Set, $71: For any dads who desperately need a “man-over” this summer, an overall hair, face and body set just might be the perfect gift. This kit from Jack Black includes four products and a travel sized bag. The kit includes an Antiperspirant & Deodorant, which it claims is hypoallergenic. It also states that its All-Over Wash is made with wheat protein, and meant for use on the body, face and hair. The Hand Healer cream includes Vitamins A and E, while the Cool Moisture Body Lotion is said to hydrate skin with a formula of soy protein, vitamin E and jojoba.
5) Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme, $99: For a classic, manly scent, try giving your dad this timeless Giorgio Armani cologne. With a sea inspired fragrance along with notes of mandarin, bergamot, neroli and persimmon, Acqua Di Dio is a mix of marine, fruit and herbal essences.