There are so many different uses for Vaseline, some you may not be aware of! You’d be surprised at the many ways this gooey, interesting product can be used. Be sure to try some of these hacks out yourself!
- To make your scent last longer, rub Vaseline onto your pulse points or wherever you usually spray your favourite perfume. This will ensure you smell amazing all day!
- Applying Vaseline to dry skin will heal the area in no time. For best results, apply it before bed and let it absorb into your skin overnight. You’ll wake up with soft and smooth skin! This works great on dry, cracked heels and ankles.
- If you decide to dye your hair at home, rub Vaseline along your hairline and behind your ears to protect your skin from the dye.
- Make your own cream eye shadow by mixing some of your favourite eye shadow with a bit of Vaseline. Apply to your eye lids for your very own one of a kind DIY shadow!
- Apply Vaseline carefully around your nail beds before giving yourself a manicure. That way, if any polish gets onto your skin, it can easily be wiped away.
- You can also have a customized lip colour with Vaseline and some eye shadow or blush. This will create a sheer, tinted balm that won’t dry your pout.
- Surprisingly, Vaseline can be used as a night cream. Just warm it in the microwave first for a few seconds and apply all over your face. It won’t clog your pores and you’ll wake up with baby soft skin.
- Vaseline can be a great exfoliator for your lips. Simply apply to your lips and use a toothbrush to gently scrub your lips. They’ll be kissable in no time!